Thursday, November 22, 2007

My TV Show

For any newcomers, the video portion of my show may be found here:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1137855670

Any videos that I produce will show up there.

For any who do not know what RSS is:

Once the player displays, please note the "MENU" button at the lower right corner of the video itself. Click it. Several options will show up over the video. Click the one that looks like radio waves or something. This allows you to subscribe to the RSS feed. (If you do this, then your web browser will automatically tell you when I have published a new video. Firefox, for example, will notify you. I don't know if Microsoft Internet Explorer does this.) Anyway: If you then click the "Subscribe using feed" button, your browser will automatically subscribe to the feed.