Friday, November 17, 2006

Pick a good spot...

"Hi. My name is Ricky Rube. I live in Touch-Hole Junction, Vermont."

"For reasons I can't explain, sometimes my dirty feet and I need to put my cum in something. I guess it's mitochondrial DNA performing mind-control on me."

"I drive an enormous, shiny truck that I can't afford. When the Chinese come to repossess it, I don't know what I'll do."

"I believe everything I see on TV and, frankly, anyone who doesn't is a weirdo or something. Good thing that the advertisements in the TV shows are easy to spot. Everything else in between them is real, obviously. Duh..."

"I like to hunt animals. It shows how tough I am. I get all dressed up in my clothes and drive around in my big, shiny truck so that everyone knows I'm hunting. Everyone should prove his worth by killing weaker entities."

"My desire to understand the world around me outstrips my mind's capacity to understand it."

"I like big fires on TV. Especially when it's the YuckyMen. They are a threat to my DNA, just like the TV says."

"See that over there? That's the town dump."