Thursday, November 16, 2006

OK, Democrat types...

I'm happy that you are all salivating over the new and wondrous economic abominations that you can legislate into existence, but there are some things I would like you to keep in mind:

ALL post-9/11 security-related legislation must be rolled back. (It was all based on a lie. [wink wink] You know which one I'm talking about.) The police state must be dismantled. I. want. that. fuckin shit. gone. like now.

I want to be able to drink hair gel on an airplane if I want. (Assuming that I am even permitted to board one anymore, which I doubt.)

I want those ex-welfare-recipient TSA losers fired. Security is the province of the airlines.

I want DHS destroyed and Michael Chertoff arrested.

I don't ever want to see another machine gun on the street again.

I want to be able to buy a pallet of MREs and a keychain radiation detector without some government loser interfering in the transaction.

I want you out of my email and out of my telephone calls.

I want military activities in Iraq ended within a year.

I want 9-11 actor Israel denied any further financial or military aid. Without it, they will erase themselves. Good riddance.

It's not business as usual. I want some earth-shaking changes around here.

Without all the above, I do not even recognize that entity's claim to legitimacy.

Got it?