Thursday, September 07, 2006

'Well, that's because I'm The Supreme Shitstain on America."

"Yeah," replied Bush. "I mean, I wish, for example, Abu Ghraib didn't happen. That was a stain on our nation's character and it sent a signal about who we're not to a lot of people around the world."

Story

This stands to reason considering that you are The Supreme Shitstain on America.

It'll be fun watching you get executed.

Know that I'm watching you the next time you appear on TV.

Know that I'm inside your head. I intend to drive you insane. And don't you ever doubt that I have the ability to do that...

AssBanana People Killing Day is coming...

I wonder who among the faithful will remain at your side by that time... They're more interested in saving their own skins. You're a has-been and you cannot confer any political advantage to anyone. You are naked and alone. Now everyone knows what you're truly made of.

Bet you regret seeking the counsel of Jews. You know, they might have ulterior motives... You know how they are... Hell, even their comedy clubs suck. "Oy vey! Ver did my other sock go?! In da dry-uh!" Yup. A hard rain is gonna fall...

You Faggot.

Coward.

Vile fiend.

I want everyone to turn and look at Lord Pistonbottom. He's seated right here in the front row... The Supreme Leader of Cucka Land. The Supreme Shitstain on America. Watch the tears well in his eyes. Are you going to cry? Go ahead... It's good for the soul. But yours is damned; I can assure you of that.

Humanity will rejoice when you're dead. There's your legacy, George... Enjoy it...