Thursday, September 07, 2006

Again, not relevant.

Not relevant, considering that it was not physically possible to bring those buildings down with airplanes. Not to mention Bldg 7. (You didn't see this on TV? Oh, wait; you'll have to consult a physicist on this one. Yeah... too much trouble, I know.)

Story

Ignore the carnival barkers.

----------

I studied physics when I was at Clarkson University. I did great in it, but not in the courses I did not attend. So I was not invited to return.

But anyhow, it was a waste of time. Little did I know that understanding the universe wouldn't come from the inside of a linear accelerator...but from the inside of a pot pipe.

But that doesn't change the applicability of Newtonian Physics here. I know the New York Times doesn't think so, but then they're not economically relevant, either.