Saturday, November 11, 2006

Pay me to save the world.

Installing telecommunications equipment is probably not the highest and best use of my time.

I would like to make at least thirty thousand dollars per year. This will pay my bills. It will enable me to dedicate my time to delivering spot-on political analysis, some vicious, vicious stabbings, more madcap adventures, and short films. This donation scheme is a tentative first step to developing a revenue model that will keep the lights on and the funny coming.

If you would like to contribute to my bust-a-gut, world-saving efforts, please consider donating to Chris King Pop Icon's "Pay Me to Save the World" Fund. All contributions will remain confidential.

Click the button below. Paypal is a service that allows for electronic payments. They accept all major credit cards.
















Thanks in advance to those who find my efforts worthwhile.