Monday, November 06, 2006

Now, I'm not big on the utterances of Dipshits --or Retards, for that matter-- but at least this one tells it like it is.

"In an interview from her Capitol office, Pelosi characterized Tuesday's vote as a referendum on the war, shrugged off President Bush's efforts to make her liberalism a national issue, described the current GOP leadership as a "freak show," and expressed confidence about her party's prospects to pick up the 15 seats it needs for a majority."

"Asked whether she takes offense at Bush's characterization of her, Pelosi grimaced. 'No. No. He knows I don't mind. Why would I mind if the president of the United States, whom I have called incompetent, would try to undermine me?'"

Story

See? Speaking the truth didn't cause a rift in the space-time continuum. It's good for the soul.