Thursday, October 12, 2006

I saw some TV shows recently.

I'll need to know what's going on there if I intend to dominate the medium.

I like what those tv networks are doing. They show a full episode of a new show on their website. I saw a good one for a show called "Dexter." That man is very creepy. I had to shut it off.

And I saw that "Girlie Show." They seem to be moving away from sitcoms and toward these thoughtful comedies. It's a treat.

My favorite on the show is Tracy Morgan. The man appears to be truly insane. His performance in the episode is hilarious. This is interesting, because I remember now that one of the funniest things I ever saw was this video for Saturday Night Live, he played this old black man in a cartoon world with bluebirds flying around. And he's talking about how his favorite drink will help you "get bent quick."