Tuesday, October 10, 2006

"Bush's 'Axis of Evil' Comes Back to Haunt United States"

The administration has proven powerless on North Korea, Afghanistan, and Iraq. They can't even handle some kook comedian who --with great fanfare-- publicly ejaculates into Lord Pistonbottom's ecstatic face.

I cannot imagine them having any purposeful effect on Iran or Syria either.

Get me a beer, bitch. And for fucksake, clean yourself up.

---------

When I first started doing stand-up in 2003, I did some George Bush material. One audience member who stood out like a sore thumb at this one shithole bar one time was some middle-aged guy whose haircut obviously worked for the FBI. He asked, as if he were just kickin it with the kids, "Do you tell any George Bush jokes?" I replied, "Sure! Try this one: What's the difference between George Bush and Hitler? [wait for it] Hitler never got fucked in the ass at a Skull and Bones initiation! Har dee har har! Get it?"

He went away convinced that I was harmless. Big mistake.