Saturday, November 25, 2006

Yahoo! Music: Doxy by Echo

Chris King Pop Icon (nowhere@ckpi.com) has sent you a page from the Yahoo! Music Jukebox.

Click here to view the following: Doxy by Echo

Personal message:
This is the music for the scene where I'm doing a little soft-shoe in a rain-slicked alley. I work my way over to the Jews and give them the finger. Right in their faces. And there's nothing they can do about it. I do this for a while and then everyone breaks into dance together and then we all make out. [postscript: I also fake them out and they startle at the points in the song where you think there should be a bird flipped but there is not. You'll know what points I'm talking about when you hear the song.]

Use the Yahoo! Music Jukebox to discover and buy new music, listen to radio and more.
Don't have the Yahoo! Music Jukebox? Get it Now. It's free. http://music.yahoo.com/musicengine