Wednesday, November 22, 2006

"A New Congressman Says 'No' to the President"

"Ellison, the first Muslim to ever be elected to Congress, skipped the private reception at the White House in order to attend a reception organized by the American Federation of Labor-Congress of Industrial Organizations."

Story (may be subscription only)

""I'm running for Congress because there has been a wholesale abdication of responsibility by our political leaders," Ellison continued. "When I get to Washington, I will demand complete responsibility from this administration.""

Ah, what a breath of fresh air. Fewer Jew lies and more Muslim truths...

(And yeah, I'm gonna keep pushing the demonstrably true "Jew = Lies" meme until you get the point. Trust me; in the end, everyone dances. But until that time, you're gonna catch hell from me.)