Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Thrifty Nickel needs a new headquarters.

I can't understand why the New York Times is constructing for itself a lavish new headquarters, at a cost of some 800 million dollars.

Selling lies may have been big business over the past five years. But the market has turned on a dime. In order to make the payments on such a monument to oneself, one must sell the truth.

You are hidebound by external interests. It is not possible for you to sell a truthful product.

You are not economically viable...because you are not economically relevant.

However do you expect to remain in business?

You're yesterday's news. ...As usual...

I have a limited amount of time in my day for research. When I read the Times at work, guess which section I turn to first? ...Arts. Fashion.

I read the New York Times so that I can know what people are wearing . now.

... ...

You contribute nothing. You are a malefactor to decency and liberty. And we vomit you out, as a poison.