Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Legal Stuff

I hereby grant a license to any party for the unrestricted publishing of any printed material contained in this show, "Here I Am," or from the ckpi.com website, provided that the bit, joke, or piece is conveyed in its entirety and is attributed to Chris King Pop Icon.

I grant a license for the rebroadcast of any video or audio pieces from the "Here I Am" show or from the ckpi.com website only, pursuant to some party's ability to comply with any license requirements from the copyright holder of any copyrighted music contained therein. Any video or audio must be conveyed in its entirety and be attributed to Chris King Pop Icon.

"Good, Fire, Hit Him" contains copyrighted music, employed by me for artistic purposes, as does "Canvas Control" and "I Wanna Dance."

Any video which does not appear in the "Here I Am" show or on my ckpi.com website may not be rebroadcast without my written permission, except in the case of my arrest or death. If that happens, do what you will with whatever you want.