Friday, November 02, 2007

We're still casting for my movie.

I want Brian Dubie in it. Brian Dubie is the Lieutenant Governor of the State of Vermont.

Brian Dubie never actually did anything bad. I have used him as what is known as a "comedic foil." He got used as the embodiment of the State of Vermont.

Because it is the responsible comedian's duty to make good by all those who deserve it, he gets to have a cameo appearance in my movie in a scene where he gets the best of me somehow. Such a thing re-establishes harmony. It equalizes things. It makes everyone friends again.

We're still casting for Alberto Gonzales and Michael Mukasey.

I'm contemplating a scene where some people in a coffee shop discuss Michael Mukasey and Joseph Lieberman and the merits of the public discourse topic of Talmudic Law.

I'm guessing the whole child sex part of that system of law is not going to play well among that coffee shop set.

Come up on stage.