Thursday, November 01, 2007

Time to wake up, my little Dream Children.

Smoking gun testimony, demolition detonations reported by top brass in official statement

The rank of this witness is:
CAPTAIN KARIN DESHORE OF BATTALION 46

CAPTAIN KARIN DESHORE QUOTE :

“SOMEWHERE AROUND THE MIDDLE OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER, THERE WAS THIS ORANGE AND RED FLASH COMING OUT.

“INITIALLY IT WAS JUST ONE FLASH. THEN THIS FLASH JUST KEPT POPPING ALL THE WAY AROUND THE BUILDING AND THAT BUILDING HAD STARTED TO EXPLODE. THE POPPING SOUND, AND WITH EACH POPPING SOUND IT WAS INITIALLY AN ORANGE AND THEN RED FLASH CAME OUT OF THE BUILDING AND THEN IT WOULD JUST GO ALL AROUND THE BUILDING ON BOTH SIDES AS FAR AS I COULD SEE.

“THESE POPPING SOUNDS AND THE EXPLOSIONS WERE GETTING BIGGER, GOING BOTH UP AND DOWN AND THEN ALL AROUND THE BUILDING. I WENT INSIDE AND TOLD EVERYBODY THAT THE OTHER BUILDING OR THERE WAS AN EXPLOSION OCCURRING UP THERE AND SAID THINK WE HAVE ANOTHER MAJOR EXPLOSION. I DONT KNOW IF WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE SAFE HERE.”

The second building was being demolished.

The complete interview will be published on RINF shortly


Link

I don't know the provenance of this report and I cannot independently verify it, but I trust the stuff at Prison Planet infinitely more than the garbage on TV or in the "news"papers. And this squares with the fact that the "planes flew into the buildings and then they blowed up and fell right down" thesis doesn't, um, comport with the laws of, you know, physics and stuff.

"Take some Paxil if you believe that the coin I pulled out of your ear didn't actually come out of your ear! ...Got your nose!..."

Leave the thinking to me, my little Dream Children.