Thursday, October 26, 2006

"Should we have repeat single mothers installed with cunt-based permo-prophos to be paid for at the expense of the public treasury? Yea or nay."

I went tonight to a public debate of candidates for office of Vermont Lieutenant Governor. The Lieutenant Governor succeeds the Governor and oversees the Legislature. Or so I understand.

I don't really care. I went because an acquaintance wanted to go.

There were forty people in the audience and three on stage: A Dipshit, a Retard, and someone who called himself a "Progressive," whatever the fuck that means.

All I know is I heard commie talk, some nazi talk, and then more commie talk from these three.

The commies wanted free health care and other HappyTimeNiceness programs for all. The nazi --much to his credit-- pooh poohed that idea.

Somehow the debate got onto something substantive. The Retard assured us that Habeus Corpus wasn't going away; the legislation "clarified" the status of detainees. Bullshit. More Retard advertising talk.

I allowed myself, or, rather, yelled a bit too loudly, "Yeah. That's not how it is!" Everyone looked at me.

I immediately had to cause a scene. I regret having yelled it, not because I regret the sentiment, but because that was _their_ show, not mine. I can't stand it when people do that. But that's the step before bloodletting in the streets. Yelling. So maybe it was fine after all.

When the Retard looked over at me, I saw a glimmer of recognition in his eyes. He knew me. ...But we had never met...

He later in the debate mentioned that one role of the office which he occupied was to interface with the Department of Homeland Security. I found his voicing this detail a bit...gratuitous...

I do not care for that man. He may have virtue, but he is working for the most diabolical people in the world. And he knows this. That puts him on my shit list.

.

When we had entered the hall, we had the chance to fill out an index card with a question for the candidates. The moderator would read the questions to them. She read a good many, too, probably about fifteen.

I had filled out one of those index cards, as had maybe a quarter of the audience. My question read:

"What will you do to defend Vermont Citizens from the unlawful dictatorship in Washington?"

Magically, my question was not read.

So much for meaningful public debate.

And so much for the worth of state government. If you can't even defend the body, then the health care part really is not important.

Seems my protection money is better spent...