Sunday, September 24, 2006

Public Service Annoucement (PSA)

AboveTheInfluence.com has an anti-marihuana message to share with you.

Video

Some guys sitting on a couch, some guy saying, "See? You could be going nowhere like these guys. So don't smoke more weed. Brought to you by your local distiller."

Well, you could get all fucked up and get in a barfight and shoot your mouthy girlfriend and enlarge your liver.

Or smoke more weed and write a hit play and do an off-off-broadway show (albeit one that sucked, but that's not the point...) ...And see through their lies, and piss people off and have the time of your life doing it.

I heartily endorse weed.

Put your weed in here. I'll tell you a story.

----------

I guess it was called off-off-broadway. I forget. One hundred seats. (Only two were filled at a time, but whatever. I win.)