Saturday, September 02, 2006

More Corporate Welfare

So we're building a new moonship when most people can't afford to have a tooth filled. Great. (I don't advocate public healthcare. I mean to say that economic distortions introduced by government spending hinder the free movement of economic energy through the system, resulting in a lower standard of living for all; that is, less "work" performed by this energy. It's pretty simple, really.)

Story

Here is a fun, probably meaningless and inconsequential pet conspiracy theory of mine:

I question whether the moon landing ever happened. I once spent a few hundred hours studying the issue. (I know that doesn't compare with the quality time spent in front of the television by my detractors, but books and photos and stuff were all I had access to. Please forgive me.)

I noticed some problems with the official account of events. I questioned some of the obviously doctored moon landing photos. I questioned inappropriate shadows on lunar craft. I questioned the ability of the craft to protect the inhabitants from radiation. There was just too much implausible stuff going on.

My only conclusion --before I grew bored of the matter-- was this:

Why would NASA fake photos of an event that actually happened?