Thursday, August 31, 2006

That Howard Dean is such gonna fuckin get it! Fuckface! Come on up on stage!

OK.

I saw Howard Dean talking to Keith Olbermann on the internet. All I know is it was about That Doddering Old Fool's RetardoTalk on moral or intellectual deficiencies or whatever.

Mr. Dean comported himself quite unlike a dipshit. I was rather pleased with his grasp of things.

I still think Democrats are Dipshits and Republicans are Retards. I've always had trouble choosing between the two. They just talk too much advertising talk for my taste.

But Howard Dean is not an embarassment. ...He's just a Vermonter...and a fine one, at that...

--------------

By the way, "That Doddering Old Fool" is my name for Donald Rumsfeld. [In my movie, the Secretary of Defense is never, ever, mentioned by name. Even during his TV appearances in my movie, and in official state papers and stuff, he is referred to as That Doddering Old Fool. Not everyone will know who that is, so it will be a cult thing to know that it's actually Donald Rumsfeld. So everyone who wants to be cool will want to know, and then everyone will know it. Mission Accomplished!]