Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Yahoo! Music: Wonderboy by Tenacious D

Chris King Pop Icon (nowhere@ckpi.com) has sent you a page from the Yahoo! Music Engine.

Wonderboy by Tenacious D
http://yme.music.yahoo.com/ymeNav/ymu/song/13289937

Personal message:

I got another cat, a kitten. My other cat, Cucka, got lonely when I was in Florida for a couple weeks and stopped eating and drinking. He had to go to the animal hospital. When I returned, I watered him with an eyedropper and hand-fed him. So anyway, I thought it would be good for him to have a younger brother.

I named this new cat Wonderboy.

I always loved this song. I think Jack Black was at the height of his insane genius when he was doing that Tenacious D stuff.

This song is triumphant, with its great, grand battles of good and evil and its puerile sexual imagery.

It's extremely tactically difficult to engage a comedian; he's always going to win. So don't bother...


Use the Yahoo! Music Engine to discover and buy new music, listen to radio and more. Don't have the Yahoo! Music Engine? Get it Now. It's free. http://music.yahoo.com/musicengine