Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Here I Am

I will now inform my enemies --and nascent allies-- of what is happening.

I discovered something startling in mid-2003. Through my independent studies of economics and quantum physics, I accidently learned how to engineer reality. And I have since refined and validated the theory. Read on:

Where an energy potential exists within The Field, that is, where a gross economic imbalance exists, and where an economically plausible "solution potential" exists, the slightest motion forward to implement that solution will be aided by an enormous rush of time-domain energy. (I don't mean zero-point energy.)

I am creating a reality that seeks to rectify a gross energy imbalance in The Field. My intent is pure: I have no desire to accumulate 3-space energy. I harvest whatever energy I need from the time domain. And I have pledged that my actions are designed only to equalize that energy imbalance.

Also: Human behavior can be predicted in the aggregate, but individual human behavior cannot. Aggregate behavior is predicted every day using supercomputers. They run game-theory simulations to see what social systemic "input" is required to produce the desired output. That input then shows up on TV and in newspapers.

(This is an abridged version of the statement of these principles. Refer to my earlier writings for a more detailed treatment.)

Just one problem: These game-theory simulations cannot predict the state of the system when a non-linear event occurs. I am that event.

Put this in an inter-office mailer and run it by your eggheads. They will confirm that what I claim is consistent with quantum theory --after they've pissed themselves.

The bifurcation point has been reached. This wave just has to roll blithely along and that equalization will be achieved.

Turn off your computers; they are of no use to you anymore. I have denied you the ability to predict the state of this system. You are flying blind. You have no moves left. No move could yield a predictable outcome. And since your intention is not pure, you can't rely on the benevolent assistance of The Field.

I have faith in chaos. I have faith in The Field. And because of that, it is theoretically impossible for you to win. You have nothing. You have chosen an impotent god. You have no hand. Fold. It just makes good sense. You'll live to play another...

And if you think I'm kidding, then you don't understand what's happening.

If there is to be a Hell on Earth, it will be on my terms. It is part of my calculus.

I will achieve a restoration of the United States as a benevolent, constitutionally restrained government. And then I will tend to those who would continue to oppose me.

My new show starts now. I call it...

HERE I AM

Not every show is fiction, sillies...

My intention is pure. My intention is love. I shall prevail.

Choose your side now. And pronounce it in your heart. And act accordingly. You will be known by your actions. And if you have chosen wisely, The Field will shower you with the energy required for you to complete your task.

"Urban Hymn" by Blank and Jones is the score for the scene where I send my enemies to Hell. Familiarize yourselves with it...

Take up your swords --whatever form your sword may take.