Tuesday, November 28, 2006

This room comfortably holds fifty.

There are way too many of you. Some of you have to go.

Along the way, some unsuitable folks have wandered into the backroom of this shit-hole bar where I perform. Fully ninety percent of my audience needs to get lost like now. You're stinking up the place. And you're ruining the vibe.

Get lost if:

1. You have a granite countertop in your house.
2. You drive a car worth more than twenty thousand dollars.
3. You watch TV.
4. You play videogames.
5. You think newspapers have news in them.
6. You shit yourself on a regular basis.
7. You are respectable.
8. You can pretend that everything is OK.

Go find yourselves a martini bar.

I mean it: Leave. And don't come back.

I am openly inviting most of you to fuck off. Trust me: I couldn't give a shit less if anyone sticks around; I'd get to go home early and tend to my own business.

Fully ninety percent of my audience is in the wrong show.

Why you ever thought you would be a good fit here, I have no idea. Watch more TV; you'll get even smarter.

Get the fuck out of my show.