Monday, October 16, 2006

Epistemologically, I find it difficult to believe that any of this is happening.

For all I know, no one reads this blog.

I don't keep stats because I really don't care about how much the blog is viewed. And I like that for artistic reasons. I would rather do it for an audience of one --me. And if other people want to watch, great.

No one sends me emails (I don't have the contact info anywhere, anyway,) no one ever mentions the blog to me, there are no stellar reviews of triumphant broadway shows, I don't like to believe that people on TV are talking to me, and I don't keep stats.

So I truly cannot...know...that anyone but me reads this blog.

It is a distinct possibility that I am battling evil entirely inside my mind. ...And that I am the show's only audience member...

So if I appear confrontational sometimes, know that I have completely discounted the "offensiveness quotient" because I am deliberately trying to provoke any response that will help me know if this is real.