Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Alex Jones TerrorStorm Video

Hello, Future People.

Here is the free, high-quality version of the TerrorStorm video on Google. It is a documentary of government's use of "false-flag" "terrorist" events to advance an agenda of domestic control.

Video

I have been studying the ways of the HyperSmart for some time. So, apparently, has been Alex Jones. What I have learned is that the term "HyperSmart" is a bit of a misnomer.

Warning: This video is complete kookie talk. Only weirdos are interested in facts.

...You don't even know who your true enemy is...

----------

And when I say "government's use" I don't mean the local DMV lady. (She's not in on it, I assure you.) I mean the very powerful, very smart, very wealthy people who manipulate events behind the scenes. I do not ascribe more competence to government than it deserves. Government is merely a collection of legal mechanisms that may be manipulated by anyone smart enough to do so.